- Mentor, develop and encourage youth in pursuit of their goals be it educational or career oriented through our apprentice programs, art activities, and workshops.
- Encourage leadership skills, self-presentation and entrepreneurship through the provision of real world entrepreneurial opportunities for youth to design, create, and sell artwork in the artisan market place.
- Promote personal development and mental resilience through constructive mentoring including the promotion of critical thinking, introspection, self discipline, focus, self achievement, leadership skills, peer interaction and positive behavior.
- Provide exhibition and performance space for community art events and promote the arts in Chattanooga to under-served audiences.
- Outreach to schools, churches, recreation centers and other community gathering places with fine arts enrichment programming for low-income youth and their communities.
- Develop and expand the Arts & Literacy component of SPLASH to supplement school instruction and present literacy in a more accessible format.